Terms & Conditions
1.1 The following terms and conditions apply to all orders placed by the customer (hereinafter referred to as” you”) with BLITZPATISSERIE.CO.UK, hereinafter referred to as “Blitz Patisserie”, "us", we “or “our” at the Blitzpatisserie.co.uk website.
1.2 By submitting an order on this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions that appear below which will apply to all purchases made on this website. Please make sure you have read and understood the Terms before placing your order.
1.3 We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. The version of the Terms that will apply to your order will be those on blitzpatisserie.co.uk at the time you place your order.
2.1 We sell goods only to end-user consumers. All goods are sold subject to the condition that they will not be re-sold or otherwise circulated without our prior written consent.
2.2 We will confirm acceptance of your order either by a message on the website immediately after you have confirmed your order, or by us sending an e-mail to the email address you have provided to us. We may do both. At this point the purchase contract will be made and we will supply the goods to you in accordance with your order and these Terms and Conditions.
2.3 Only persons 18 years of age or older, who are not under guardianship, with a residential address in the UK mainland (excluding the Channel Islands, BFPO and mail forwarding companies) can register and shop with www.blitzpatisserie.co.uk.
3.Price and Delivery Charges
3.1 The price of the goods will be as quoted on the website at the time you confirm your order (usually by clicking the "Checkout" button). If you subsequently amend your order, the prices charged will be those applicable to the amended item(s) at the time that the amended order is confirmed.
3.2 Where items are ordered and sold individually by weight, we have an indicative weight guide on the website, the price you will be charged is the price for the actual weight you receive.
3.3 The prices stated on the website will be inclusive of any VAT payable.
3.4 The price of the goods does not include a charge of delivery. These charges are in addition and as follows.
For standard delivery (3-5 working days), there is a standard delivery charge of £6.00. (This delivery option is not available to goods delivered frozen). The delivery charge is calculated automatically and shown on the website when you place your order.
3.5 Next day delivery charge is £9.99. This service is only guaranteed for orders placed before 12.30pm (Monday to Friday), within UK mainland. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the next available working day.
4.Methods of Payment
4.1 Payment may be made by debit /credit card. You cannot pay for an online order by cash or cheque. There is minimum order requirement.
4.2 The debit and cards accepted by us are those listed on the website on the date on which your order is placed.
4.3 Authority for payment will be requested from your card issuer at the time of your order. We reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you if we are refused authority for payment at any stage.
4.4 You agree to indemnify us in full against all costs, expenses and outgoings incurred by us in obtaining payments from you in the event a failed payment occurs. This will include an administration charge of not less than £20. We may, at any time after a failed payment has occurred, ask a debt collection agency to collect payment from you.
- Delivery will be made to the address specified by you when you register on the website. We deliver anywhere in UK mainland by commercial courier. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands, BFPO and mail forwarding companies.
- If you order goods from our standard service, delivery will be made between Tuesday and Saturday. However, we also offer a next day service where you require the goods urgently. In that event, an additional charge will be payable. Full details of the additional charges applicable to our express service are available on our website.
- Frozen goods are considered to be perishable and are only available with Next Day delivery service.
- Goods are supplied at a temperature appropriate to the food concerned and frozen goods will be delivered in polystyrene freezer boxes containing dry ice in compliance with statutory requirements. A safety leaflet will be included on the handling of dry ice. Instructions for the defrosting of our frozen goods can be found on our website and we will include a copy of these instructions in the freezer box. You must follow the instructions for defrosting.
- We will arrange a time for delivery once a Contract has been formed and confirm this to you in the Order Confirmation or by contacting you separately with a delivery confirmation. It is essential that you, or someone on your behalf, will be available to receive and sign for the goods at the delivery address at the agreed delivery time. If someone at the delivery address other than you signs for the goods, we are entitled to assume that person is authorized by you to do so.
5.5 Should you fail to be present when delivery is attempted then the following arrangements will operate, depending on whether the order contains frozen goods:
- If the goods are frozen, they will be taken back by our driver and we will be unable to arrange a further delivery because of their perishable nature. In addition, since the goods cannot be resold, and since we will have incurred a delivery charge, we will be entitled to retain in full the price of the goods and cost of delivery debited from your payment card;
- If the goods are not perishable, they will be taken back by our driver and we will contact you to arrange a further delivery. We will not make any additional charge for this further delivery.5.7 We will always try to supply you with the full quantity that you have ordered. In the event that the goods delivered to you are incomplete or include incorrect goods, you must notify us promptly. If you are not satisfied with the quantity you have received, we will arrange with you for these goods to be returned to us (please note that the goods must not be used and must be in good condition). You will not be charged for any incorrect goods or goods which you have not received. In any event, our liability will be limited to the price of the goods not delivered or incorrectly delivered and the cost of delivery.5.9 Please note adverse weather conditions or other events outside of our reasonable control may result in the occasional late or cancelled delivery. If that is the case, we will endeavor to contact you as soon as we are able in order to reschedule your delivery time and date. In any event our liability to you will be limited to the price of goods not delivered and the cost of delivery.
- 5.8 We take special care to endeavor that deliveries are made within a short delivery slot and accordingly. We will deliver the products ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order. It is, however, your responsibility to provide us with accurate delivery address details. We will not check or verify addresses and messages supplied by you. We shall have no liability to you whatsoever, financial, administrative or otherwise, if you do not receive your order as a result of your providing incorrect delivery address details.
- 5.6 Products are subject to availability. The website is updated on a daily basis but in the event of non-availability of any goods you order, we may offer a reasonable substitute.
6.Ingredients in our Products
6.1 All our products are Vegan, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Soy-free, Wheat-free, contain NUTS, SESAME and PEANUTS or traces of the above. Our products may or may not be raw, this information can be found in Product description provided. All products are made in premises that handle Gluten.
7.1 We guarantee the quality of our products. You must inspect the products and notify us promptly of any dissatisfaction with your order. We will promptly and fully refund the cost of any products if one of the criteria set out below applies to the product/s delivered to you:
- The products are not what you ordered;
- The products are damaged or defective;
- The delivery is of an incorrect quantity; or
- If you do not receive the products ordered (other than as a result of your providing incorrect delivery address details as per clause 5.4).
- We will arrange with you for the products to be returned to us. We reserve the right to make any refund due to you in whatever way we choose.
8.Withdrawal of Orders and Cancellation Rights
8.1 In the case of perishable goods, you may amend or cancel your order by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 minutes after the Order Confirmation.
8.1.1 in the case of our standard delivery service, no later than three hours after the Order Confirmation.
8.1.2 in the case of our express delivery service, no later than 30 minutes after the Order Confirmation.
8.2 If you amend or cancel your order containing perishable goods within the time limits stated in clause 8.1, then within 30 (thirty) days of the amendment/cancellation:
8.2.1 if you have paid the price by credit, debit or charge card, we will credit your payment card with the appropriate sum;
8.3 Where you amend or cancel an order for perishable goods outside of the time limits in clause 8.1, we will be unable to resell any unwanted goods since they are freshly made to order and we will also have incurred a charge to our courier on the booking of your delivery. Accordingly, we will be entitled to retain in full the price of the goods debited from your payment card on any such cancellation.
8.4 The Right of Withdrawal of eight days does not apply to contracts for the supply of perishable food goods including chocolate, cakes and biscuits.
8.5 In respect of non-perishable goods only, you have the right to cancel the order and to send back the goods at any time within seven working days beginning on the day after you receive the goods. A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays. Please note that this right does not apply to perishable goods such as frozen goods.
8.6 If you wish to send back non-perishable goods, you need to comply with the following arrangements:
8.6.1 you must give us notice by email at email@example.com giving details of the goods concerned;
8.6.2 you should then return the goods to us, in secure packaging, within five working days of notifying us that you wish to return the goods. You will be responsible for the cost of returning any goods to us unless they are defective or we have delivered the goods to you in error or as a substitute. Alternatively, we can collect the goods from you, but you will have to pay the cost to us of recovering the goods;
8.6.3 you must take reasonable care to ensure that the goods and their packaging are not damaged, pending their return;
8.6.4 within 30 (thirty) days of the date on which you notify us of cancellation, and if you have paid the price of the goods by credit or debit card, we will credit your payment card with the appropriate sum and;
8.6.5 if we have already collected the goods ourselves, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be credited to you.
8.7 In the case of mixed orders comprising both perishable and non-perishable goods, your cancellation rights under clause 5.4 above will only apply to that part of your order which comprises non-perishable goods. You may amend or cancel that part of your order which comprises perishable goods in accordance with the provisions of clauses 5.1 to 5.3 above.
8.8 For your protection we recommend, when returning any goods, you use a reputable delivery service which can provide evidence that they have delivered the goods to us. Please ensure that the goods which are being returned are packed with sufficient care to ensure that damage does not occur in transit. We will not be responsible for damage to returned goods caused by insufficient packaging. In most cases sufficient packaging means a strong cardboard box with adequate internal cushioning around the goods.
9.1 We will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the goods after you have taken delivery of them except as set out in these Terms.
9.2 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit Blitz Patisserie's liability with regard to any matter for which it would be unlawful for us to limit or exclude our liability; neither will any of these terms restrict any of your statutory rights.
9.3 Blitz Patisserie accepts liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
9.4 We will not be deemed to be in breach of contract or of these Terms and Conditions as a result of any delay in our performance or failure to perform our obligations if that delay or failure to perform is due to any cause or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, fire, flood and other acts of God, strikes, riot, accident, disruption to energy supplies, civil commotion, acts of terrorism or war.
9.5 Our maximum liability to you for any loss or damage arising in connection with your order on blitzpatisserie.co.uk shall be limited to the total price of your order and delivery charge contained in that order.
9.6 If either of us fails to comply with these Terms, the relevant party will only be responsible for losses which are a direct and foreseeable consequence of the failure to comply with these Terms.
10.1 At Blitz Patisserie, we are committed to providing an excellent service. If, however, we have sent you products that you are not entirely happy with, please contact us with your comments. We need to know where we can improve our service and products and will do all we can to put it right for you. Any comments and customer complaints should be addressed to us via the e-mail address and postal address which are listed on our website on the "Contact Us" page.
10.2 We will try to resolve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. We endeavour to respond to all complaints within 14 days. We will keep you informed as we handle your complaint and will in most cases be able to resolve this within 30 days.
10.3 Claims may be reduced or rejected if we have not been given an opportunity to put matters right.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to us via the email address listed on the “Contact Us” page on our website. All notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time.
If any part of these Terms is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or regulator, the other Terms shall continue to apply.
14.Ownership of rights
14.1 All intellectual property rights, such as trademarks and copyrights in all material or content supplied as part of blitzpatisserie.co.uk website remain at all times vested in us. Any use of blitzpatisserie.co.uk or its contents, including copying or storing such content in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without the permission of Blitzpatisserie.co.uk
14.2 All photographs published on this website are the copyright of their respective owners, whose permission should be sought in writing for their use by other parties.
14.3 The design of this website is copyright of Blitz Juice Bar LTD and www.blitzpatisserie.co.uk. No unauthorized use of its contents is permitted without prior permission of the copyright holders.
Blitz Patisserie reserves the right to assign or pledge to third parties any claim(s) for payment including any payment instalments which have arisen in connection with the delivery of goods.
Contact Details: Blitz Patisserie Customer Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
08 03 2017